Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The day the earth stood still

I don't know about you, but I'm marking the calendar: the first post to my blog, Tres Divine, in the same week that I started knitting (human-size) socks & saw the Yarn Harlot at Borders, and got my invitation to Ravelry. The planets aligned, folks. And better still: I'm on vacation! You have my permission to goof off, unless you are in my family. (Sorry, roomies.) Tomorrow I pack, then head 'way south, for a visit with family. This is a bit in the order of a command performance, Dad having provided a round trip ticket and reminded me that I have a niece I've never seen. Months ago, I knit & felted some hats for my nieces, and now I'll get to see them receive their hats. I've also got some crocheted Christmas stockings for the folks, some tiny crocheted teddy bears, and other fiber goodies. Maybe I can teach a niece to knit...I should probably pack with that in mind.

No comments: