Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympian dreams

Yesterday I cast on for my Knitting Olympics challenge, just as the opening ceremony kicked off. I can tell this is going to be even more difficult than I had originally thought; I had forgotton how many small balls of yarn would wind up hanging off the knitting, in the process of making vertical stripes. Anyway, I will perservere. Here's a pic of last night's progress, held by my ever-lovin' Plaidman:

Have you seen it from this angle?
**
This project looked doomed before I started, because at about 5 minutes before the start of the opening, I couldn't find the pattern. Had to get into the computer, which meant moving the Plaidman away from it, & search for it in my docs. But I'm well started now, and enjoyed both the ceremony and the start of this project. I don't want to say exactly what it's supposed to be just yet. Happy Saturday!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: