Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Buzzy

We went straight from the tag-end of winter into 91F summer over the weekend! The wasps & hornets have hatched! Run for your lives!!
Knitting news: I finished a Gwen Slouchy Beret, even blocked it! It is so purty! I used Stitch Nation Bamboo Ewe in colorway Beach Glass, which is a really nice light aqua-teal color. This was a free pattern, and is on Ravelry. Being a wool-bamboo blend, it's a bit more suitable for spring & summer than just wool. So, who wants it? Yes, I'm giving it away! Comment on this blog between 4/12 and 4/29; I'll draw a winner 4/30 from all commentors. This hat will fit a head up to 23", while the ribbing is stretchy so will hold onto a smaller noggin.


I've heard from Fleegle, so I'd better get it together & pack up the March goodies. I still have not heard from Ele, either on the blog or on Ravelry (I'm AnnBan). So..the suspense is killing me...

No comments: