Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Once more

I've been bitten by startitis. I have a serious jones for small & quick projects -- I made a nice wash cloth from some Lion Brand Recycled Cotton in seed stitch, to see if that was something I could do quickly enough to make several for the Spring baskets. Unfortunately, that one cloth took about a half day of working on it exclusively, which can only happen on the weekends, and I'd need 10 more by Friday. So, then I started a headband in little arrowhead lace, very cute but still too time-consuming. Drat, I may have to settle for lip-balm holders done in crochet. I have lots of lip balms, so ... holders & balms, plus some "Easter grass" & a few sugarless candies, I have plastic cups already printed with bunnies & ducklings...I guess I can whip up something. Meanwhile, the wash cloth actually matches my towels! DS in Austin-adjacent sent me a box full o' yarn, including 3 skeins of the Lion Recycled cotton (and one little ball of their merino-cashmere blend -- ymmmy!), so I see more washcloths in my future.

No comments: