I should block it (lightly -- cables & ribs shouldn't be blocked too severely), work in the ends, and sew on the two buttons. I have some leaf-shaped buttons in a light green, which are of the size suggested in the pattern. But, hmmm, I'm not sure they're exactly right. I have a slough of toggle buttons, in a couple of sizes, but I was thinking I'd use some of those for the 2nd EWW -- and I don't want them to have the same buttons. Decisions, decisions.
Princess T's two hats have been washed & blocked:
First is the "World Domination Beret", so named for the oceanic blue, woodsy green and earthy browns.
Next up, the "Gumball Factory Explosion" just 'coz that's what it looks like!
I have finished two cotton washcloths, and have another in work--nothing fancy, just knit & purl variations, but they look nice. I did a swatch for the Summer Solstice KAL, but haven't done anymore on it. Just can't quite get into it while I'm hung up on washcloths.
The Plaidman looked thru the last Knit Picks catalog, and picked out two colors of the City Tweed HW that he liked well. One is the Orca, and the other was grey too, just darker. Anyway, the Orca went on sale on their site, so I got that. I've been thinking about a ribbed cardigan that was part of a free download from IK, only I'd like to add some cables to the front & sleeves.