Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Down to the wire

I don't know why, but this particular network I'm on won't let me start a new post without a picture.  That adorable little guy is a jumping spider, probably no more than about 1/3 of an inch across (and that size would actually be considered large for one of these!).  I love his natty stripes; these critters truly are tiny tigers, roaming around & hunting in the grass or foliage.  Almost all the North American jumping spiders are striped, spotted, or both!  Tres stylish!

I have joined the body & sleeves of the Bunny Hop, and have finished the yoke portion -- now it's on to the hood & ears (Yes! floppy bunny ears!) and the button band, and finish the underarms.  I have until about noon next Tuesday, possibly a bit more since the Princess will be in school that day.  I might be working on this in the airport!  Yep, another trip to Texas is imminent.  But I'll try to post from there, so I don't think you'll miss much.

No comments: