Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2016

WIP Wednesday link up!

Ok, all I can say is that is counted the rows done & the total rows on my Allotrope Cowl last night.  And I've reached the half-way mark!  Yippee!  It's all downhill from here.  I'll get you a picture:
There are a couple of flaws, but I figure I can just duplicate stitch over those & make it lovely.  I am so so glad that I've past the halfway mark on this.  Now it's so warm today, I'm sitting at the computer just 4' from the open door to the deck.  TomTom kitty has been running out there and back inside; he loves it!  He did get a little freaked by a large crow flying close by and cawing; he came running in very low to the floor with his ears laid back.  Not exactly the mighty hunter.  But what I meant to say is, I will not be wearing this item because it is A) too warm for the coming weather and B) going into the Long Range Planning box.  Someone will get this for Christmas this year!  


No comments: