Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Done deal

The Plaid Patrol is officially fully vaccinated against the SARS-COVID virus.  We celebrated by having dinner at the China Pan!  We hadn't been there in almost a year, so it was a happy visit.  
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I started the MKAL (at last), and was doing ok, until I tried knitting on it while "resting" between the clinic visit & the supper at the Pan.  After supper, I had to tink out four rows where I had repeated a wrong side row many times....Sigh.  But I am back on track now, and may finish a section this evening.  Disco has gotten the craft bug; she got herself a pile of variegated yarn while we were at WalMart.  I got a ball of Shawl in a Ball, her choice of color, to make a shawl fade for her.  I'll look at the pattern & see if I can throw in some lace along the bottom.

No comments: