Followers

Monday, April 19, 2021

just goofin'

Two days ago I felt like two or three days of work would finish this hat.  So I failed to work on it at all for the past two days.  In my defense, we all hied away to the IHOP yesterday, ate like there would be no tomorrow, then went home & napped until the dinner hour.  Can't get much done when food coma strikes. That was not my only problem.  I'll be seeing the periodontist (not nearly soon enough) late this month, for the sequela  of the parotiditis of 2019.  My jaws hurt, I get a big headache, and the only thing that gives any relief is a heating pad applied to the jaws & temple, left side.  I found a way to secure it there without having to keep my hand on it, so got some rest.
^^^^^^^^^
I measured, and have knit 6" from the cast on of the charity hat.  After making the brim 4" deep, I figure it needs 3 or 3.5" more knit in pattern before the crown decreases.  Gotta work on it more.  But not tonite!

No comments: