Followers

Monday, December 14, 2020

A long slog, but soon done

Could 2020 last any longer? I am so DONE with T-Rump and his shenanigans, not to mention his complete narcissism and his lies. I'd bet a buck he thinks he can stay in the White House as long as he doesn't concede. But we, dear reader, know that as soon as Joe Biden takes the oath of office, T-Rump becomes a private citizen with NO ACCESS to the White House. If he won't budge for the Secret Service, the Marines can drag him out by his heels. I would pay to see that. But where to send him? Mar-A-Lago cannot legally be both a residence and a resort. I guess he still keeps a floor of Trump Tower, and Melania might prefer NYC to Florida. OK, that's enough of my attention for the Lying Sack O'Shit for today. I have been knitting! Just a hat, with an unusual texture. I wasn't thrilled with the look of it, and had decided to frog back a few rows, and found a mistake in my interpretation of the pattern. There's one section of 4 knit stitches; no where else has that many knit sts together, but I managed to completely overlook this 4 sts. I'm usually better with charts. Big sigh. one thing I don't do well is putting a smaller needle through a row several rows below. When the rows above were frogged, it was apparent that I'd picked up sts from two different rows. I've almost finished sorting that out. Then I'll knit two rows of ribbing before getting back to the textured pattern. I hope this turns out as pictured, in Jennifer Myrick's Clingman's Watch Cap .

No comments: