Followers

Friday, December 18, 2020

I'd like to declare

A moratorium on commercial prepackaged frozen dinners in our household. My darling daughter has served up another, almost the same d**n thing she made for us Tuesday. It is uninspiring, to say the least. Well, I ate enough to be polite, and pushed the rest aside. There's only so much of the blandness & lack of veggies a gal can take. For the past several days I have been dressing up for breakfast by using one of my big fashion pins to draw in the collar of my pink plush house coat. Today I found a cute penguin wearing a stocking cap and holding a string of tree lights. He's adorable, and I'd show you a picture but I'm using my phone and it "won't" pull photos from my gallery. I will still take photos, but I may have to get our techie involved in putting them here.

No comments: