Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Friday night

This morning I stirred through several jewelry boxes, for another Christmas pin. I found another big one. This one is a silvery Christmas stocking. Terry thought it was a boot: How is that Christmassy? I don't think he's twigged to the theme yet. As it happens, I gave Disco several of my Christmas pins. She recalled that & told me I could borrow them. I will believe in her intention, but it's likely to be Twelfth Night before she brings them upstairs. I am so close to being able to finish the watch cap; I just can't face sorting the mess I made of it! At this point odds are about even between it becoming a hat, or a small bonfire. I really need to wash up, dress, and get busy with any thing that will advance our Christmas. I promise there will be photos.

No comments: