Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

abandon ship

The rats are scurrying below decks, looking for some way to disassociate from the Captain's wild ass flailings.   Mitch has found himself keelhauled, instead of celebrated as the BFF.
And how about coach Bill Belichick refusing the Medal of Freedom, after Trump's giving it to Nunes & Rush Limbaugh?!?  I wouldn't want to be lumped in with those ackjasses either.

**************
I fell hard for a paid pattern on Ravelry, Stitchnerd's Brain Frieze.
Scroll down through the many photos on the pattern page, you will understand.  And! It's done with slip stitch patterns, only one color per row.  Amazing that something so simple could produce such loveliness.  I'm pretty sure I have something in stash that will work.  I'm wound up for it, but last night I frogged my Winging It wrap, 120 stitches wide by about 9" deep, because I really hated the rolled edge.  I cast on 72 stitches, and worked 5 rows in 3 X 3 ribbing.  I can do stuff like that, because it's just knitting.  
<

No comments: