Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

ONE DAY MORE

I want to tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on his way out.  You know, he's pretty much quit doing the job he was elected to perform.  The only part he likes is issuing pardons and commutations, so he's doing those & trying to get some A list celebs to commit to his military send off at the Andrews base.  But his time to win friends & influence people is in the past.  The Republican party has to get back to basics, like issues rather than the cult of (toxic) personality.  The Trumpists should form their own wacka doodle party.

I'm pretty tired of having such a horrible person as president.  Heck. I don't even want to rant about how awful he is.

I've done a little work on Sis' textures, mostly more seed stitch.  When there are 15 rows I'll switch colors.   Three rows later, I'll start another stitch pattern, maybe basket stitch.  One day soon I will take pictures.

No comments: