Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We! Are! The! Champions!

Six, as in one more than five, as in the number of Super Bowls won by the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers! Not 42, although that number may have a special & dear meaning to fans of Douglas Adams. Oh wow, Namath's presenting the trophy. Mike Tomlin sounds like a teenager, "Uh...uh..". Santonio Holmes!!!! My Dad is the hub of our Super Bowl activity, he & I were calling back & forth, and on the last call he told he'd just talked to both my younger sibs. We'll do it again next year.

On the knitting front, I'm nearing the end of the Bobbled Tam (mostly because I'm almost out of the yarn!). I think this may be a very bad match of pattern & yarn, as the thing looks like the afterbirth of a large ruminant mammal. I'm about to throw in the towel on this one. But I'm kind of curious as to what it might look like blocked, so I guess I'll continue. I may have to head back to the store for some more of the yarn.


DiscoDame got her Eyelet Scarf & Hat, but none of the office-bound knits went to the office. Oh well, next year!

1 comment:

discodame said...

hi mom! where did you get the cow's afterbirth? does this mean we have a calf?