Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hey, y'all! Watch this!

Whew! that last post was a doozy, but sadly lacking in knitting content. The sun came out today--I know, I'm surprised too!--so I went outside to take some pics of finished objects. These are three dropped stitch scarves, two of which will go with me to Texas for my super Sis, and one of which will go in the Xmas box for the office. I call them the Good, the Bad, and the Fugly; see if you can guess which is which:




And I have some loveliness in progress too. Behold, the Drops Design lace tank top:


I suspended work on the tank top to get some scarves made up for Sis, as that's the only thing that caught her eye at Bluebonnet Yarn Shoppe. I'll still "owe" her an afghan, but that's for later. So, what do you think? I think I've been having fun!

No comments: