Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oxymoron

I was going to title this "More or Less Random",and thought of a shorter way to say it.
Do we like lists? I made a list of things to bring in to my new cubicle at work:
Magnets done
3" X 5" photos can't seem to remember these
Small folding screen collage frame & smaller photos for it nor can I seem to take the time to find these
Seat cushion I've actually been shopping for this, and have decided to make one instead. Because, hey I don't have enough projects in progress; it's not like I'll save some money making my own.
I'd mentioned a need for magnets to DiscoDame. She got me two, imprinted with cute stuff. One (my favorite!) says,"To Err is human. To Arr is pirate."
I get a chuckle when I see it. Disco wants a felted tri-corner pirate hat for next International Talk Like A Pirate Day, which will be September 19th next year and every year.
The baby kimono in K1C2 sock yarn has been frogged. I started another, using the leftovers of the Serenity sock yarn and Paton's Lacette, and I must say it's definitely more girly. Lotsa pink, here. But the Serenity sock yarn is self-patterning, so that breaks up the intense pinkness of this little sweater. It's going fairly quickly, knitting 4 rows of each yarn & carrying the unused yarn up the edge. I may have to apply I-cord to that edge...hmm. I'll figure that out later.

No comments: