Followers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Work work work

Steelers Fail at home....how disgusting.  Their hearts weren't in it, I guess.
This is just a quick note of progress (sort of):
    The Captain's Hats are in a holding pattern for now, but I'll have to get 'em felted Friday afternoon.
      The Bunny Hop is back on the burner; got to the top of the #2 sleeve.  It looks soooo much better than the first one; I'm going to knit a 3rd sleeve like the 2nd and just hold onto the 1st one for finishing.  I have a trip planned to visit the Princess, and must MUST have her sweater done in time!  Oh how I love knitting deadlines...not!! 
         The ruffle scarves collection has grown by one more.  I have one in black & gold, one in olive & tan, one in various orange-y reds, and now one in a shade called "malachite" which actually looks more like turquoise.  I have another ball of the black & gold, more of the green & tan, more of the "salsa" red, some pastels, and some more metallics in ruby and royal blue.  That will cover about half the department.  Whew!  Got some work to do!

No comments: