Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blogger fail -- need a few days off!

I did not update the 250 Days Challenge this weekend.  I worked Saturday, and just flat ran out of steam on Sunday.  A bit of good news for y'all:  DiscoDame got her first paycheck from her new job!  She's managed to hang in there, despite having to be on her feet for almost the entire ten or eleven hours each day.  Whew!  I wasn't sure she could do it, but she still thinks it's fun.  More power to her!






For all the folks in the EU who've tuned it, thanks so much for making my Feedjit more interesting.  Bon jour!  Willkommen!  My ancestry includes two German grandmas.  Wish I could have spent more time with them, but not being a Master of Time & Space I can't change my own history.  Now I also wish I had some link to France, other than the empathy we've all developed recently.  I will say I still want to see Paris. 

I will be updating this weekend, I promise!

No comments: