Search This Blog

Loading...

Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yippee

So, you know that humongous Power Ball lotto?  Yeah, that one last night.  I've only ever played Power Ball oh, maybe 4 times.  I heard this morning that both the big winners were in other states, but that someone from my state won a million bucks.  Gotta check my numbers!   Sure enough, I'm a winner!!  Of 7 (seven) whole dollars.....  Kinda let down now.... 
Some of the folks back in Marketing are telling me they'd like to market my cowl.  I took a cowl pattern I'd found online, and tweaked it to give a bit more coverage of the upper chest & shoulders.  And it is just so light & small enough still to stuff in a pocket (it the gloves aren't already residing there).  Anyway, I'll likely whip up a few to pass around, and see what develops.  Hey, I won enough to buy a skein of the yarn!

No comments: