Followers

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Cruise control

I'm still working on the Diamond halter top from Knitty.  I hadn't hit it a lick all weekend, and picked it up last night  -- 3 more rows done!  Disco was dragging her feet about cooking dinner, so I ate very late and barely had time to let it settle before I HAD to get into bed.  Wound up skipping the shower last night, so had my wondrous Seven Minute Shower this morning.  Yep, it is only seven minutes.  That allows me two minutes to slap lotion on all over.  Well, I have fixed Disco's little wagon:  I signed her up for the 5 Minute Dinners plan, with the shopping guides etc etc.  She'll get it in her email every week!  Much as I love Chinese buffets (we have two within a mile of the house!), it's just not a terrific value, unless one can eat about 3 lbs of crayfish or prawns in one sitting.

No comments: