Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2020

More drama please, also a tar baby

I wrote the next two paragraphs two days ago, and just as expected a whiny crapstorm has folliwed. Not in reaction to my post, which hasn't yet been posted, but to the idea that VP PENCE might count only Trumps electoral college votes, or individual members of Congress might vote to refuse to accept the count at all. I feel that 2020 has been a tar baby of a year, and just WILL NOT let go. ***************** Oh, can we just have one more "episode" from our Drama Queen in Chief? Donald, just give it up. You have a month to create something like a favorable memory of you for your nation. Try not to blow it. I frogged the loom knit wrap, and started it over on a circular needle. It is coming along. I'm going to look for light blue worsted, which I think will play well with the colors I've already got laid up. I'LL play with knit and purl stitch patterns, and shift colors around. Just keeping it simple

No comments: