Followers

Friday, June 4, 2021

I'm educated

I was a bit disappointed in the very loose stitches resulting from the P1B instruction in the Clingman's Watch Cap.  So I frogged it back to the brim, an operation that evoked dread, but worked well. Since then I've worked 10 rows of the stitch pattern, and guess what!?  That looseness is necessary to create the diagonals in the design.  The lesson here:   Follow the recipe!  Today's plan is to work the recipe without overthinking.
 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I called the patient assist for my medicine, but they're not accepting the prescription # on what I thought was the first shipment of this year.  But that # did not meet their specs.  I have tossed the areas where I keep records, thinking I had received at least one shipment.  No luck finding a label.  I got in touch with the Dr R, and he's going to issue a new prescription.  That should take care of this issue.

 
B

No comments: