Followers

Friday, June 4, 2021

total(ly glacial) recall

One of Disco's birthday gifts was to be driving lessons, from a professional instructor.  When we contacted him in May, he was still booked up with classes in the local high schools.  We are to contact him this month for her private lessons.  She will need better glasses, as the ones she got fall off her face constantly.  I gave her a pair of my old half-framed glasses, so we only need to cover the exam & lenses.  We're getting a little bit back from the IRS, nowhere near what we'll need for lessons & lenses, but it will be applied.
○●○●○●○●
Disco has an appointment with the eye doctor.  Today I'll ask her to locate the glasses I gave her.  Next order of business: setting up her driving lessons.  I asked the Plaidman to reach the driving school; after 4 attempts today he decided to try again tomorrow.  
■□■□■□■□
I've knit through the 12th row of the hat body, now to do that twice more.  Hurrah.

No comments: