Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not much, what's new with you?

I'm just plodding along on the Blankie & the stole. The last couple of days I've been playing Bejewelled every evening until I got too sleepy to care. So not too much progress on either, sad to say! But a long weekend beckons, and then I'll take some time off for my birthday. No Polish birthday this year; the celebration will have to be kept low key & very cheap! Plaidman goes back into surgery next Tuesday, and we've gotten the bill from the surgery center for the 1st one. Get this--we had to pay the $500 deductible up front, and then were told that after insurance we'll need to pay $243, which had to be paid the day of surgery; and now we have a bill from them for another $400! Unbelievable. And we get to do it again on Tuesday. I don't see how we can even have a Christmas dinner this year, at this rate. Welcome to Land of Stress!

No comments: